QMC Group – HSE Policy
ZERO INCIDENTS. ZERO ACCIDENTS.
Our goal for each and every project is to have zero incidents and zero accidents. Achieving this goal requires not only putting standard safety measures in place, but also building a culture of safety awareness that is focused on being proactive and continually improving our safety programs, practices, and processes.
QUESNEL MOUNTAIN believe that nothing is more crucial than the safety of our employees, building partners, and clients. The protection of people, property, and environment is a core value of our business philosophy. Our daily goal is to send everyone home safely, and we plan and manage for that. We recognize we are accountable for protecting people, and develop our safety culture around the importance of this foundation imperative. Because of our dedication to safety, we have maintained our commitment to zero incidents, zero injuries.
- All project site supervisors are OSHA 30 trained. They are experienced in identifying existing and predictable hazards, and are empowered to eliminate and mitigate unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Site specific safety orientation is required for all trade members.
- Interactive Safety Workshops are facilitated for our employees, building partners, and clients to communicate QMC’s safety culture and expectations.
- Our Safety program is led by our national and local safety professionals who support and educate for continuous safety improvement.
- Employees of all levels are expected and encouraged to use open communication to keep everyone safe and prevent incidents and injuries.
- Risk Management committees meet regularly to review Lessons Learned, develop new safety processes, and identify solutions for both common and unique safety challenges.